This Raspberry Lychee Fizz is a sparkling, fruity drink with floral notes. It features blended fresh raspberries and lychees, homemade lychee syrup topped with fizzy water.
There's nothing like a fruity, fizzy drink to quench that summertime thirst.
This Raspberry Lychee Fizz is one of my new favourites and features a Homemade Lychee Syrup.
Why you'll love this drink
It's made with fresh raspberries and lychees, which makes it the perfect summertime drink.
You can change the type of berries and it will taste just as good.
You can whip up this drink easily in a matter of minutes.
Ingredients you'll need
- fresh raspberries: rinsed and drained; you could use frozen in place of fresh
- fresh lychees: peeled; you can use canned lychees, drained
- sparkling/soda water: or carbonated water
- homemade lychee syrup: I highly recommend making your own lychee syrup; you can use the ones that come from canned lychees if you're in a pinch, but it won't taste as good
Tools you'll need
- high-powered blender: to blend together the raspberries and lychees
How to make it
Blend the raspberries and lychee together in a blender, until smooth.
Pour 1-2 tablespoon of lychee syrup into a tall glass (or to taste).
Add 4 tablespoon of the raspberry-lychee puree to the glass.
Add ice cubes to the glass.
Top the glass off with sparkling water.
Stick in a straw, give it a stir and enjoy immediately.
For a floral variation, add ¼ teaspoon rose water.
Try substituting raspberries with blackberries or even strawberries.
Can I make the raspberry-lychee puree ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the blended raspberry-lychee ahead of time and store it in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Where can I find lychees?
You can find fresh lychees in Asian supermarkets, usually in the summer (around June to September).
Alternatively, you can find canned lychees year round in supermarkets.
Other recipes you may like
Iced Lavender Blueberry Jasmine Tea
Raspberry Earl Grey Cream Puffs
Rose Raspberry Lychee Cupcakes
Let me know if you try out this recipe for Raspberry Lychee Fizz -- tag me on Instagram @siftandsimmer or leave me a comment/rating below!
Raspberry Lychee Fizz
For accuracy and precision in baking recipes, use weight (metric) measurements when available.
- 170 g fresh raspberries (1 punnet)
- 8 fresh lychees peeled
- 1-2 tablespoon lychee syrup
- 1 C ice
- sparkling/fizzy water
- ¼ teaspoon rose water optional
- Blend the raspberries and lychees together in a blender, until smooth.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoon of lychee syrup into a tall glass (or to taste).
- Add 4 tablespoon of the raspberry-lychee puree to the glass.
- Add in ice cubes.
- Top the glass off with sparkling water.
- Stick in a straw, give it a stir and enjoy immediately.
- Add ¼ teaspoon rose water to the drink.
The nutritional information provided should be considered as approximate and is not guaranteed. Please use your best judgment to ensure food is safely prepared and/or a good fit for your diet.
Very beautiful and refreshing drink, especially during these hot days!! Thanks Michelle!
Thank you Linsey! It sure is a sparkling and delicious drink!
Healthy World Cuisine
Michelle this is super refreshing. As you probably already know we are huge lychee and rambutan lovers. the mix of the slightly sour and floral raspberries with the lychees is delightful. a great way to cool off on these hot and steamy days.
Thanks so much Bobbi! I always look forward to enjoying lychee and rambutan during the summer months!
Tasia ~ two sugar bugs
This looks so refreshing and perfect for the extra warm weather we have been having! Can't wait to give it a try!
Thanks Tasia, it's really such a refreshing drink!
I love lychees and this drink was a great way to use them! I added a splash of vodka to ours yesterday, and they were so delicious and refreshing!
Awesome, love the idea of adding a splash of vodka! Perfect evening drink! Thanks Maryanne 🙂
Looks very refreshing! I love it