This refreshing Strawberry Lychee Jasmine Tea features a homemade strawberry sauce blended with iced jasmine tea and lychee syrup. It's a great way to cool down on a hot summer's day!
What is Jasmine tea?
Jasmine tea is a green tea scented with jasmine flowers.
Jasmine flowers are white flowers that are typically found in warm temperate regions.
Sometimes black or white tea is used but often, lightly roasted green tea is used for jasmine tea.
It has a sweet, floral fragrance that pairs well with fruit.
Why you'll love this recipe
This Sparkling Strawberry Lychee Jasmine Tea is really simple to make and is such a refreshing non-alcoholic iced drink!
You can easily customize the drink to your liking.
Using lychee syrup is an easy way to infuse a sweet flavour into the drink.
Blended fresh strawberries gives the drink its natural colouring and tartness to the drink.
Ingredients you'll need
- jasmine tea: brewed and cooled; preferably overnight in the fridge
- lychee syrup: you can use homemade or canned lychee syrup
- strawberry puree: if you don't have time to make the puree, you can muddle up some fresh strawberries right in the drink
- sparkling water: club soda or carbonated water
How to make it
Add ice cubes to a tall glass.
Pour in 1-2 tablespoon lychee syrup, 2-3 tablespoon strawberry sauce and ½ C jasmine tea.
Give it a stir and top off with sparkling water.
Expert tips & substitutions
If you don't have homemade lychee syrup on hand, you can also use canned lychee syrup or muddle a few fresh lychees right in the drink.
Replace the sparkling water with non-alcoholic ginger beer for zingy version.
Other jasmine tea recipes you may like
Be sure to check out these recipes:
Fan of lychee?
Try these recipes:
Let me know if you try out this recipe -- tag me on Instagram @siftandsimmer or leave me a comment/rating below!
Sparkling Strawberry Lychee Jasmine Tea
For accuracy and precision in baking recipes, use weight (metric) measurements when available.
- Add ice cubes to a tall glass.
- Pour in 1-2 tablespoon lychee syrup (or to your taste), 2-3 tablespoon strawberry sauce and ½ C jasmine tea.
- Give it a stir and top off with sparkling water.
- Enjoy immediately.
The nutritional information provided should be considered as approximate and is not guaranteed. Please use your best judgment to ensure food is safely prepared and/or a good fit for your diet.