This recipe for Korean Strawberry Milk features fresh strawberry puree blended with milk and ice. It's a fruity and refreshing drink, perfect for summertime!
My kids have been asking for milky drinks lately.
Since I had lots of fresh strawberries on hand, I made them this Korean Strawberry Milk, which is so easy to make!
And it tastes so much better than the powdered strawberry drinks that I remember as a kid.
Why you'll love this recipe
This recipe is really simple and straightforward.
It's a fresh and fruity drink that makes use of fresh strawberries in the summer.
This recipe uses 3 main ingredients.
Only 3 Ingredients
- fresh strawberry sauce: I made my own easy 2-ingredient strawberry sauce for this recipe
- whole milk: or non-dairy alternative
You'll need a high-powered blender.
How to make it
Add strawberry sauce, milk and ice to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
How to serve
Pour some strawberry sauce to a serving glass. Give it a swirl to coat the glass. (Optional)
Add some ice cubes to the glass.
Pour the blended strawberry milk over the ice.
Feel free to try this with any other fresh berries, such as blueberries, raspberries or blackberries.
If you're feeling indulgent, add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream!
Other recipes you may like
Be sure to check out these other recipes:
Let me know if you try out this recipe -- tag me on Instagram @siftandsimmer or leave me a comment/rating below!
Korean Strawberry Milk
- high-powered blender
For accuracy and precision in baking recipes, use weight (metric) measurements when available.
- ½ C strawberry sauce
- 1 ½ C whole milk or non-dairy alternative
- handful of ice cubes + additional for serving glasses
- Add strawberry sauce, milk and ice to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour a little strawberry sauce to coat the inside of 2 tall serving glasses (optional).
- Add some ice cubes to the glass.
- Pour the blended strawberry milk over the ice and serve immediately.
The nutritional information provided should be considered as approximate and is not guaranteed. Please use your best judgment to ensure food is safely prepared and/or a good fit for your diet.