Iced Honeycomb Lavender Latte
Inspired by Starbucks: Homemade lavender syrup, mixed with espresso and milk, sweetened with honeycomb.
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon organic honeycomb or use honey + extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoon Purple Lavender Simple Syrup
- a few ice cubes
- ½ C espresso cooled
- ½ C milk or non-dairy milk, such as soy, or almond milk
- organic culinary lavender flowers for garnish, optional
Add in vanilla extract, honey, and Purple Lavender Simple Syrup into a glass. Place a few ice cubes and pour cooled espresso over top.
In a separate mason jar, use an electric frother for a few seconds to froth the milk. (If you don't have a frother, you can add a lid to the mason jar and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds).
Pour the frothed milk over top of the coffee, garnish with a drizzle of honey and lavender flowers (if you wish) and serve immediately.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 172mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 1mg