Matcha Yuzu Gin Fizz
Matcha Yuzu Gin Fizz is a refreshing cocktail featuring matcha green tea, yuzu citrus juice and gin. Make it a non-alcoholic mocktail by omitting the gin and replacing with sparkling water.
- 1 teaspoon matcha ceremonial grade
- 2 tablespoon hot water (80°C)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar or any sweetener you like
- 1 teaspoon yuzu juice or juice of ½ lime divided
- 30 ml gin divided
- 1 bottle (200ml) tonic water divided
- carbonated water
Whisk together the matcha, hot water and sugar in a small bowl.
Divide the matcha mixture into 2 serving glasses.
Add ice to the glasses.
Pour in yuzu or lime juice, gin, and tonic water.
Top with carbonated water.
Give it a light stir and serve immediately.
Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg