Katsu Sando (Pork Cutlet Sandwich)
This Japanese-style katsu sando is a delicious sandwich with golden fried pork cutlet, shredded lettuce, tonksatu sauce and soft milk bread.
- 1 fried pork cutlet/tonkatsu if using leftover, reheat in the oven for 10 mins until warm
- 2 slices shokupan milk bread or thick-cut sandwich bread
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon tonkatsu sauce
- 2 leaves lettuce or cabbage shredded
Place 2 slices of milk bread on a work surface and spread mustard on one slice and tonkatsu sauce on the other.
Add the fried pork cutlet/tonkatsu to one slice of bread.
Top with shredded lettuce or cabbage.
Add the second slice of bread on top.
Press firmly and slice the sandwich in half with a sharp knife.
Serve freshly made.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 650mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 3mg