This is a delicious no-bake recipe for Granola Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. It's made with a few ingredients and is perfect for that mid-day snack attack.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by New World Organics. All images and opinions expressed are solely my own. Thank you for supporting brands that help make Sift & Simmer possible!
I'm super excited to be bringing you a few recipes over the course of the year in partnership with New World Organics, which is a local company whose mission is to make breakfast foods delicious with wholesome, nutritious, organic ingredients.
If you're a long-time reader, you'll know that I always choose organic, non-GMO ingredients for my family.
As such, I already have many breakfast pantry ingredients from New World Organics.
I love their innovative flavours of peanut butters -- including this Chocolate Peanut Butter which literally tastes like a peanut butter cup on a spoon. (Don't judge me, I actually did eat it straight from the jar).
My son saw me in the act and wanted me to give him a spoonful too.
He's hooked. Now he wants it on his toast every morning.
This recipe was inspired by a granola peanut butter cup that I saw in the supermarket.
Except this has minimal ingredients, no preservatives, and it's an absolute cinch to whip up.
I also like how these are much more nutrient-dense than plain ol' chocolate peanut butter cups... I'm not naming names, but you know which ones I'm talking about.
Only 4 ingredients
This only takes a few ingredients, which you may already have in your pantry.
- granola: makes up the base of the oat cups
- rice syrup: holds the cups together
- chocolate peanut butter: or peanut butter
- flaked sea salt: adds a little saltiness to the cut the richness of the chocolate peanut butter spread
Crunchy, sweet oat-granola base with a creamy dark chocolate and peanut butter spread.
The flaked sea salt adds enough savoury so that the cups perfectly sweet.
You could add in some shredded coconut or even chia seeds if you want to boost that nutrition factor.
Great for kids
These are a great snack for when you're on the go, or if you need a quick pick me up.
They're mini-sized, so they're also fun for kids to manage. They're also:
Other recipes you may like
Be sure to check out:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Raspberry & SunButter Chocolate Oat Bars
SunButter Chocolate Crispy Treats
Let me know if you try out these Granola Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They're only 4 ingredients, and take minutes to make.
Tag me on Instagram @siftandsimmer or leave me a comment/rating below. I'd love to see your creations!
Granola Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
For accuracy and precision in baking recipes, use weight (metric) measurements when available.
- ½ C New World Organics Almond Cashew Granola
- 1 tablespoon organic rice syrup
- 6 teaspoon New World Organics Chocolate Peanut Butter
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Place ½ C New World Organics Almond Cashew Granola into a food processor. Blitz a few times until the granola is less clumpy.
- Transfer the granola into a medium-sized bowl. Add 1 tablespoon organic rice syrup and stir together with a spatula. I find that a silicone spatula works best here.
- With your fingers, mold the granola mixture into mini silicone muffin tins, pressing down and up the sides, leaving a little indentation for the chocolate peanut butter filling.
- Place the granola mixture into the freezer for 10 minutes, to set.
- Remove from the freezer and add 1 teaspoon of New World Organics Chocolate Peanut Butter to each granola cup. Sprinkle flaked sea salt on top and pop it back into the freezer for another 5-10 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature if consuming within a day or two. Otherwise, store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
The nutritional information provided should be considered as approximate and is not guaranteed. Please use your best judgment to ensure food is safely prepared and/or a good fit for your diet.
This is such a great recipe idea! I love how easy it is and it only requires 4 ingredients!