2017 is quickly coming to a close, and I can’t believe how quickly my kids are growing up, and how much has happened this year.
Some reflections/highlights in my personal and family life:
– Starting this blog to share and document my passion for home cooking and baking!
– Our eldest attaining his yellow belt in TKD
– Our littlest’s first time on a plane to Ottawa
– Taking our first *extended* road trip to Edmonton in the summer to visit family
– Our eldest starting Kindergarten
– Taking an online food photography course with Sarah from Broma Bakery
– Continuing to connect with other like-minded creatives via the Instagram community
– Developing my skills as a freelance food photographer
2017 was a year of discovery, learning, and trying to find my voice in this vast blogosphere. You guys made my Matcha Milk Jam the top post, followed by my Vegan Aquafaba Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons, Vegan Matcha Green Tea Spread, Earl Grey Milk Jam Spread and finally, rounding out the top 5, my Matcha Brochi.
I am so grateful to you, my readers for reading, following, engaging along in my food journey, and showing me your creations! I hope to continue delivering more delicious and innovative recipes in the coming year! 2018 will be an amazing year!
And to round off the year, how does another matcha/green tea recipe sound?